1. Star is my Real Name.
2. I was born on Christmas Day! (Hence the name!)
3. I love all things Christmas! (Except getting older!)
4. Every year from the first of November through the first week of January at least, I listen ONLY to Christmas music! Think about it, even if you hear a commercial in the middle of summer for a Christmas in July sale, and you hear just a few lines of Jingle Bells, It just lifts your spirits and makes you smile! You know I’m right.
5. I am one of 7 children. . . I have 5 Brothers and 1 Sister. ( I'm the second to the youngest, and the baby girl, could you tell?)
6. I met my Husband on a Blind Date! Yes, they do work! (We were set up by one of my brothers and sisters-in-law!)
7. We were married within a year of that first Blind Date!
8. That was over 21 years ago! (And they said it wouldn't last!)
9. I am older than my Husband! (By almost two years, don't tell anyone. Everyone thinks I am younger!)
10. My Husband Rocks! (And I’ve always been attracted to musicians, it started with Donny Osmond and went from there to Andy Gibb and Rick Springfield, and eventually landed on John Forbis! Do I have good taste or what?!)
11. I've had one planned pregnancy, and I have FOUR children! (I guess God had other plans!)
12. We thought we were done having kids with two little boys, ages 5 & 6, and then found out we were expecting TWIN GIRLS! Our world changed drastically, to say the least!
13. I love being from, and having a Big Family!
14. Those two little boys of ours will be graduating from High School this year and next year! Ouch!
15. I was a Dancer all through High school! Jazz, Ballet, modern, etc. And loved it!
16. I thought I was done with dancing, until as an adult I discovered Hula! My daughters and I took Hula lessons for over three years. And again, Loved it! If we had the time and money we would still be doing it.
17. I started keeping a journal for my girls when I found out I was expecting them.
18. Since that time, I've filled that journal, and almost a second one. And will add another one for the teenage years! These are journals my girls will have even after I'm gone.
19. Some of my most prized possessions are hand written cards and letters from my one and only sister that I lost to cancer at a much too early age.
20. I love to write! And I started a Blog this past year.
21. When I was younger EVERYONE told me I looked like a young Elizabeth Taylor! (I think it was the dark hair and light eyes. But, I’m still only on my first husband though, so I have a lot of catching up to do to be her!)
22. If you asked ANYONE to describe me, (besides all the obvious things like: Shockingly Beautiful, Hilariously Funny, and oh so intelligent, not to mention Humble) with out fail, every single one of them, no matter how long they’ve known me or how close they are to me, would use words like “Laid Back”, “Easy-going”, or “Happy-go-lucky” because I am all those things. But if the truth were known, deep down inside, I’m a closet worrier! (Please don’t let my secret out!)
23. I LOVE to read! And I try to always have a book with me! I love books. There is a saying: “When you read a book it becomes a part of you!” and for that reason, I cannot borrow books from friends, or check them out from a library. Because I don’t ever want to give them back. Unless it’s a terribly bad book. I’ve kept almost every book I’ve read! (My loft is full of books if you need proof)
24. My favorite book of all time is Little Women! I read it as a child and fell in love with it, I re-read it as a teenager and still loved it, and as an adult I’ve read it too many times to count. I have several copies of the book and I also have it on tape (John had to listen to it with me on one of our cross country trips) I also have two versions of the movie, the old one with Elizabeth Taylor (I knew I liked her!) and the newer one with Kirsten Dunst and Winona Rider. Both of my daughters had their own copies of Little Women before they were old enough to even read!
25. I love Polka Dots!
How’s that for Random?!