Monday, April 13, 2009

A Double Easter Blessing

Yesterday was an Amazing day at Mesa First! We had over 850 people at Church, which is our largest number ever, I think. And God really moved in people's lives! It's just amazing to think about all He's done for us . . . and all He continues to do!

Then we actually got to take my Mom home from the hospital! She's been in for 23 days, and needless to say, has been ready to go home! She had some complications from her lung surgery. But the good news is they did get all the cancer, and it was NOT in the lymph nodes, which means she does not have to have Chemo. Yeah! Thank you to all my Blogosphere friends who prayed for her.

All around it was good day!

Me with my Mom (and Dad) a few years ago.

3 comments:

Lyssa said...

im so happy your mom is on her way to recovery!!!! i would be so lost without my mom so i can understand how you are feeling. my mom had cervical, ovarian and skin cancer. so ive been there...we love you guys!!! i hope all is well.

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a great day. Wonderful news about your mom.

Nancy said...

A day of double blessings indeed! So glad to hear the good news.