Sunday, October 17, 2010

Live, Laugh, Love!!!


"I do!" After a Blind Date, and one year of dating,
talking on the phone all hours of the night getting to know each other,
I spoke those two little words 23 years ago today!
It was October 17th, 1987.


And Today, after four kids, a few pets, many moves around the country,
incorporating family traditions from both sides,
and making up a few of our own,
losing some people we love, having some great adventures together,
financial struggles, and some terribly hard blows,
laughter, tears,
and a lot of wonderful memories,
23 years latter . . . I still do!





One of my favorite singers, (besides my Husband himself) Chris Daughtry,
in his song Life After You said it best:


All that I'm after is a life full of laughter
As long as I'm laughin' with you

I'm thinkin' that all that still matters
is love ever after

After the life we've been through

'Cause I know there's no life after you


Happy Anniversary Babe, I Love you.
Thank you for sharing your life with me.
And for 23 years of Love & Laughter

No comments: