Monday, September 28, 2009

Tragedy

My Blogosphere (and Facebook) friend who I met through our Blogs, and have come to love, lives in the Philippines. She writes Beautiful poetry. And I love hearing about her life there.


I'm sure you all know about the Typhoon, and flooding that is devastating that area right now. I heard on the Today show this morning that 140 people there are dead already. Their Flood gates are broken and another typhoon is on it's way.


Please join me in praying for her, her family and the country. Thank you all so much.

3 comments:

C. JoyBell C. said...

Star, you are an angel!!!!!!

C. JoyBell C. said...

Thank you so, so much Star. To you and to your husband and to your family.

Star Forbis said...

Thank you to everyone who prayed and visited Charity's Blog to see her pictures and read about what she's going through.

Last I heard from her the sun was shinning there! Yeah! The death toll continues to rise. Please continue to pray while they recover from the devastation. Thanks so much.