And no, I'm not talking about John and I! (Though I could be! haha)Hale Center Theater. Kyle and Olivia also went to see it.
Lexi, Erica and MeWicked last month, we've also seen Your A Good Man Charlie Brown) Zach not so much, (he did see The Phantom of the Opera with us when we were in New York last summer, and actually liked it much more than he thought he would!) and I think the girls are loving it too. Last year a girl from our Youth group at Church was in a local production of Aladdin, and the girls and I went to see her in it!
"There must be more than this provential life!"Speaking of Broadway, Le Miserables is my all time favorite Broadway show, I've seen it twice! I also have seen and love Romeo & Juliet, The Pirates of Penzance, and some others. When we were youth Pastors if any of our kids were in their High School plays, I always went. So, I've seen many High School productions as well. I have the movies of Mama Mia, Hairspray, Chicago and Rent, but haven't seen the actual plays. (yet!) :)
"And when we touched, she didn't shudder at my paw!"
But, back to Beauty and The Beast: Being a girl, and a mom of girls, I love Fairytale's, and all things Disney as well. The Disney Channel is on at our house what sometimes feels like 24/7! I've seen just about every Disney movie ever made I think. And I have to say Beauty and The Beast is one of the best. Great story, great music in it.
I loved the characters of the Candlestick and the feather duster!And Belle is my absolute favorite Disney Princess! Here's why:
"Ooh La La!"
"Ooh La La!"
1. She's Brunette! (Like me and my daughters.) And I must say "Way to go Disney!", in their new movie The Princess And The Frog, the princess is black, and it's about time! (You don't have to be blond to be a princess!)
2. She loves to read! And loves Books! (Just like me again!)
3. She doesn't go for a guy who's just good looking and popular!
4. She looks deeper into people, behind their appearance, and sees what's on the inside.
5. And she brings out the best in people!
All in all, Belle is a good role model for our daughters. (and yes, I do know that she's not a real person!) :)