Monday, May 14, 2012

It's All About Me!

 I had a Wonderful Mother's Day! 
I was off work so we Celebrated "Me" all weekend! 

It started off on Friday with Mother/Daughter Mani/Pedi's!!
What can be better than that?! 

 Erica & Alexia's first time getting their nails done! 
Though they have had Pedicures before! 

 My Turn! 

Sweet Feet! 
We all chose Bright Colors! 

Mother/Daughter French Tips! 
Feels like that old commercial: Which hands are the Moms?
(I think it was a dish soap commercial!) 

On Saturday my Brothers & I & our Families 
went to see my Parents new headstone, since adding my Mom's name.

 The Grand kids that were there!

 My Family!
We brought my Mom Flower's for Mother's Day!
She is missed!

On Sunday, after Church we had my husbands parents & his Sister, 
along with my Brother & his family over for a cookout. 
I bought my husband a new Grill for Father's Day, 
just in time for him to use it for Mother's Day! :) 


 I also had Monday off, 
& was able to go to the Hospital 
to meet our Nieces' brand new Baby: Harper! 
So Sweet & Beautiful! 
Hopefully you had a wonderful weekend too 
& a very Happy Mother's Day!

No comments: