Sunday, November 4, 2012

Playing Dress Up!

Hope everyone had a fun & safe Halloween. 
It's always fun to play dress up! 


I got to go to work at the Credit Union dressed as Katy Perry! 
With Blue Hair & False Eye Lashes . . . 


& a Smurfette (Whom K.P. did the voice of in the Smurf Movie) T-shirt,
a few older people thought I was dressed as a Smurf, which is okay, 
but when an older person knew I was Katy Perry it made my day!


Katy Perry meet Taylor Swift:
Life Lesson we learned is
It takes a Village to get all of Erica's hair up under a wig!


But, it was worth it, 
she won best costume at her Glee Club's Halloween Party!


Lexi was Katniss Everdeen from the Hunger Games!
And She "Volunteers as Tribute!"


We hung out with some friends;
Ashley is a Pink Lady! (And you know how I love my Grease!)
Maddie was a Toddler in Tiara! 
So cute & such a great idea!


John, who's not much for playing dress up even got in on the act
He used Kyle's Captain Jake Sparrow costume for work! 
It was a fun day all around! 
And we'll all be eating candy for awhile! :) 

No comments: