Thursday, November 14, 2013

Thankful Thursday: Music!



Music has always been a big part of our Family! I knew it would be from the day I married a Musician 26+ years ago & he sang to me at our Wedding!


All 4 of our children have grown up around Music! Listening to it, Watching Dad play it, Learning to play instruments themselves, Performing at Church, School & in the Community, Singing to it, Dancing to it . . .







Even though I am pretty much Musically Illiterate, I love Music! And with a Husband & 4 Children who are all Musically talented, I like to say "Everyone needs a Fan!" And that's my role in this Musical family! And I'm Really good at it! :)


Music adds so much to life! Just try watching a Movie with no Musical Score. My kids love & appreciate Music of all Genres! Yes, we raised them right; Loving the 80's! :) But you will find them listening to everything from Classical to Country, Reggae to Rap, Show Tunes to Pop, Sacred to Secular, Oldies to Hip Hop, Jazz to Rock! You never know what you might hear coming from one of our Cars or our House! And I love that about us!

On this Thankful Thursday, I am very Thankful for the role Music plays in all our Family and in our Lives! And my advice to you is "Let The Music Play On!" 

1 comment: