Monday, February 3, 2014

Superbowl Thoughts!

Now when it comes to the Superbowl, if my teams aren't competing that year, I always go for the team that either hasn't been to the Superbowl before or has won it less times. And this year that team was Seattle Seahawks. And Bonus for me, Seattle itself is one of my most favorite cities! So I chose to root for them! 


Inspired by Pinterest, I put together an outfit with Seattle colors that day! :) My team never wins, but this year they did! In a blow out game! (I think I found a new tradition, I'm gonna wear the colors for the team I want to win every year!) Who knew the Lucky Charm was hanging in my closet?! :) 

We had a fun little make shift Superbowl Party! (One of the pluses of having a lot of kids is it's always a party when we're all together!) We had John & I, our 4 kids & our son's Girlfriend. I made my Bar B Q cups, we had chips & salsa & a Peanut Butter Cup Ice Cream Cake. Yummy & Easy! Two of my favorite things! :) 

But of course, the real reasons I watch the Superbowl is the Half Time Show & the Commercials! :) And this year's Half Time Show was Awesome! Bruno Mars is an amazing performer! And there were some really good commercials this year! Here are some that were my Favorites . . . . .


My 5 Favorite Superbowl Ads of 2014: 

I'm a sucker for Nostalgia! 
And I loved seeing the "Reunions" of some of my favorite old shows! 

1. Greek Yogurt with the Full House guys! 
(You know you love Uncle Jesse too!)

2. Seinfeld & George! 
(To be honest I don't even remember what the Ad was for.)

3. Radio Shack "The 80's called!"
(You know I Heart the 80's!)

And I just Love Ads that pull at your heart strings!
If they make me cry It's just as great as making me laugh! 

4. The Soldier coming home to a surprise Parade!
(If you didn't cry in this one, you just didn't see it!)

And my most favorite Ad of all was:

5. Coke America Is Beautiful!
(Yes it is, and this Ad shows us why!)

I hope you enjoyed the big game, surrounded by Friends & Family you love. And tell me, what were your favorite Superbowl Ads this year? And FYI next years Superbowl is right here in Arizona! Yay! 

No comments: