Wednesday, July 20, 2016

Vacation, Had To Get Away . . .

That Go-Go's song goes around in my head while packing for any Vacation! 


We took a little trip to Lake Havasu City, Arizona
Where our Sister & Brother in Law live & have built themselves a Paradise


My Husband's other sister who lives in Colorado, 
flew in & went with us, surprising the family there!


As you can tell, we spent a lot of time in the Pool! 
But you tend to do that in 110 degree weather! 


One of my Happy Places is floating on water, soaking up the Sun! 
I could do that all day, and I practically did! :)  


We were The Vacationers, Reading The Vacationers!!
(Can you tell we're all in the same Book Club?!)


We relaxed, played games, ate some great food
and just had some Family Time!


We did some Thrift Shopping around town
And got Ice Cream, served by our Nieces Daughter! 


My son celebrated his 26th Birthday while we were there! 
I know, it's not possible that I have a child that old!


You can't visit Lake Havasu without seeing The London Bridge! 
It's always nice to get away for a bit! 
Hope you all are enjoying your Summer!

No comments: