Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Parenthood

If you know me, you know how much I love the T.V. show Parenthood.
Well I've entered a contest through ivillage and facebook
to win a day on the set with the cast! How cool is that?!


I'm sure you also know that I have been a huge fan of Lauren Graham
since Gilmore Girls! Just one of my favorite T.V. shows of all time!


I would LOVE to win this! But to win it I need your help.
Starting Sept. 22nd, you can vote for my entry.
I had to write a story of 400-2000 characters in one of 3 categories.
You can read my story & vote for me here.


You know I will be Blogging all about my day on the set!
Just get me there! :)
Thank you so much.

2 comments:

C. JoyBell C. said...

Starry! You're going to be on set of a t.v. show?? Cool!!

I remember when I was on the set of a t.v. show in the audience, in Florida, I was mesmerized watching how the stage would just go in circles and transform for the next scene. ...something like that! :) A movable stage. :)

Unknown said...

What a cool contest! I hope you win, and thanks for visiting during my SITS Day!