Wednesday, January 5, 2011

My Top 10 Of 2010!

The New Year is always a time to look back & reflect on where you've been, & also to look forward to where you are going. And in doing that I've come up with a Top 10 list to celebrate the year that was 2010! It was a very hard year to get through, in that both my Husband & I lost our jobs. But we made it! And some really incredible things happened along the way!


1. My Baby Boy, Kyle tuned 20 years old!


2. Zach Graduated from High School!


3. Lexi & Erica started Jr. High School.


4. We had a wonderful California Vacation!


5. I Closed my Store down!


6. We met Danny Gokey!


7. My Baby Girls became Teenagers!


8. I got a new job!


9. I was given a Car!


10. John got a new job & we all got a new Church!

What's some of the things that would make your top 10 list
for the year 2010?

3 comments:

Pam said...

Wow! Considering the fact that you and your husband lost your jobs in 2010, I would have thought that it would have been a "bad" year. But look at all the good things that happened in 2010. This is exactly why everyone should be sure to take the time to stop and count their blessings. I hope 2011 is full of more joyful happenings.

larkswing said...

Silver linings! May 2011 be smoother sailing for you and yours. Thank you for the inspiration to look back after all...A lot of good did happen, now to settle into the newer normal that the changes left behind. Yes!

C. JoyBell C. said...

I feel honored to have been your friend, and watch you and your family grow and blossom and continue on in the year 2010! And I'm excited to be there with you as the year 2011 begins and unfolds! Such wonderful magics and stories to yet be told.... life is beautiful.... ♥