Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Christmas Reading

I love to read Books set at Christmas time, at Christmas time! :) So, I thought I'd share what I'm reading with you, in case you are looking for something to read! I'd also love to hear what you are reading, as I'm always looking for good Christmas Books!

 I'm currently reading A Gift From Tiffany's by; Melissa Hill. (It's also what I'm asking Santa for!) ;) It's about two men visiting New York City and their Tiffany's Bags get switched, one holds a Charm Bracelet & the other a very large, very expensive Engagement Ring! :0

My Book Club (who also loves to read Christmas Books!) is reading Remembering Christmas by: Dan Walsh about two of my favorite things Christmas & Family!!

Now Eleanor & Park isn't technically what you would consider a "Christmas Book." I read it earlier this year & liked it. Christmas happens in the course of this book & it was enough that I included it in my Christmas Books Shelf on Goodreads! Check it out for more Christmas Book ideas! And let me know what it's missing!

Merry Christmas 
Happy Reading

No comments: