Monday, December 29, 2014

Christmas 2014

  
Black Friday Shopping was a family affair this year! 
Up & out by 6am, and won a $100.00 Gift Card to Half Price Book Store!
 
 
 John's Mom shared her secret recipes for her Peanut Brittle & Fudge!
And we've been enjoying the benefits! :)

 Chex Mix is always a favorite around here, 
it must be made every year!

Christmas time is here
Happiness and cheer
Fun for all that children call
Their favorite time of the year

Trying to wrap gifts can be difficult with these two! :)

My Daughter did my nails all cute with Santa Hat French Tips! 
 
 
 Had a great time with the family 
making my Mom's Christmas Cookies! 
The best in the World! 

Snowflakes in the air
Carols everywhere
Olden times and ancient rhymes
Of love and dreams to share

Tried some new recipes this year too! 
Like Frosty the Cheese Ball! :) 

And Corn Flake Marshmallow Wreaths! 
 So cute & yummy!! 
 
 Lexi played an Amazing Flute Solo at her band Concert! 
And also played in our Christmas Eve Service

Sleigh bells in the air
Beauty everywhere
Yuletide by the fireside
And joyful memories there

 
 Yes I am THAT Mom, who makes her grown children stand in line
to get their picture taken with Santa!

Our 2014 edition! 
We've done it EVERY year since our first born was a baby!
And this year he is a Husband! :) 
 
 
 We now have two photo albums of our pictures with Santa over the years!
It's my most favorite Holiday Tradition! 

Christmas time is here
We'll be drawing near
Oh, that we could always see
Such spirit through the year

 
 I listen to only Christmas Music from Halloween through the New Year! 
And my soundtrack this year has included a lot of this album;
Kelly Clarkson's Wrapped In Red!
I especially love the song Four Carats! :) 

 We enjoyed the lights at Glendale Glitters!

Our little Luna found a good use of our stockings! :)
So sweet!
 
Oh, that we could always see
Such spirit through the year...

 We've had a lot of fun (and Laughs!) playing my new game;
Loaded Questions, Party Edition! 

 As a Reading Family we got lots of Books 
and Movies based on Books for Christmas! 
I Love that about us! 

My Beautiful Girls & I on Christmas Eve.! 

Well, that's just some of how we spent our Christmas! It's my favorite time of the year! And I hope you and yours had a Wonderful Holiday as well!

No comments: