We played a fun game in our Moms In Touch group yesterday, called "Give me Five!" We were to list five things we can't live without as a way of getting to know each other better. It was a lot of fun. So, I thought I'd share mine here, with you.
The Five things I can't live without are:
1. Books (I am always reading!)
2. Purses (They don't have to be expensive, but, I need a lot of them!)
3. Make-Up (I haven't left my house with out it since the age of 12, see my post on Fathers Day)
4. Pop (Diet Dr. Pepper, Diet Coke with lime, anything Diet. I drink it all day, it is my vice!)
5. Writing (Blogging, Journaling, I love to write!)
So, now it's your turn. . . I would love you to share with me five things you can't live without. Now, it can't be Jesus, your family, air, food, water, I know you can't physically or spiritually live without those things, this is just supposed to be fun things to let me get to know you a little better.
Just comment on this post and leave me your five things, weather it's chocolate, Starbucks, or your cell phone. Whatever it is I want to know. It will be fun.
So, come on. . . Give me Five!