Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Election 08

I am SO Excited that we have a Woman running for Vice President of The United States of America! I am excited for me, I'm excited for our nation, and I'm excited for my Daughters!

Their whole lives I have told my girls that they can be ANYTHING they want to be, but of course that isn't always reflected in our world. This is one huge step forward in the right direction for all girls, and women everywhere.

My oldest son, Kyle, just turned 18 this summer. And I told him the other day, that it is so exciting for him, that the first time he's eligible to vote is such a historical election for our country. Either way it goes. He can help put the first African American in the white house, or the first Woman in the white house. Both are positive and exciting for our country.

I strongly believe that every American should vote. It's our right and our responsibility. For ourselves and for our children. So, if you are not registered to vote. Do it now. Find out where the candidates stand on the issues, and get out there and VOTE!

God Bless America!

No comments: