Saturday, April 21, 2012

Bye Bye, BBW!


After a year and a half, 
I have said goodbye to Bath & Body Works.
It's been a tough run.


Some of the girls brought me flowers for my last Floor Set! 
I will miss these sweet, fun girls.
We've had some good times together. 


On my last night, closing the store,
about 6 of the girls came in to tell me goodbye. 
Some of them brought in little animal cakes! 


I bought myself a going away present, 
the brand new Fragrance; Wild Citrus Sunflower! :)
After, of course, selling the heck out of it! 


They also brought me in some flowers, 
including my favorite: Sunflower! 


And these silly girls brought in Glow in the Dark Stars! 
Which they hid all around the store! Ha ha!!


I sure hope they don't get in trouble for it 
when they are discovered! :) 
It's nice to know I will be remembered and missed. 


Bye bye Bath & Body Works!
Though I may not be working there any longer, 
I will be a customer for life! 
See Ya! 

1 comment:

Debbie said...

Awesome! It is easy to see you are loved and of course we all know why! Blessings on your new endeavor!!!