Thursday, October 30, 2008

"Imitation is the highest form of Flatery"

Last night our Youth group had a costume party. And our oldest son Kyle, & his girlfriend Olivia dressed up like John & I. So, either they admire us and want to be like us, or they view us like some sort of cartoon characters to dress up as. I'm not sure which.

Everyone couldn't believe how much they looked like us. Kyle with his bald head was carrying around a mac computer. Olivia chose an orange top to wear, as did I. (And I had no idea they were doing this!) and she went out and bought herself a big yellow bag like mine. She even used a marker to make my tattoo. Can you tell who's who?


3 comments:

Unknown said...

That's great! I never realized how much Kyle looks like John til he had no hair! lol

stefanie said...

Clever!

Tracy P. said...

What is it they say about imitation being the sincerest form of flattery? Oh, but they have it down!!

Thanks for stopping by with BATW today--have a great weekend!