Saturday, May 12, 2012

Mother's Day in Memories

This is my first Mother's Day with out my Mom. We lost her just 2 Months ago. I was really dreading it as Mother's Day approached, crying off & on all week. But now that it's here, I'm mostly just very grateful for the Mother that I had. She taught me how to be strong as I watched her walk through life, the good & the bad times. She lost a Daughter to cancer, then her husband of over 50 years to heart disease. She was forced to become more independent than she ever had been before. I learned from watching her, that like a Diamond, we may get chipped or scratched, but we can never be broken! 
Here is a video of some pictures throughout her life.




I Love You Mom, 
Happy Mother's Day!




 I took my Mom flowers for Mother's Day! 
I'm glad she is in Heaven, spending Mother's Day with my Sister,
But I miss her here. 
I am Blessed to be her Daughter.

No comments: