Monday, December 17, 2012

Give Me Five: My Favorite Christmas Albums.


 Okay, so I've shared my Favorite Christmas Songs, 
but how about my Favorite Christmas Albums? 
There are some Great ones out there: 

1. Aly & AJ
We got their Album when my girls were younger 
& Aly & AJ were on the Disney Channel
But it is seriously one of our Favorites! 
The Original song: Greatest Time Of Year is Great, we sing all the time. 
And their version of The Little Drummer Boy is the Best One Ever!
It Totally Rocks! 

 2. Sheryl Crow
 Love her Voice any time, but her Christmas Album is great. 
I'm not Catholic, but I am in Love with her song The Bells Of St. Marys!

 3. The Beach Boys
 I Love Christmas & I Love the Beach, 
So what better way to combine the two
 than The Beach Boys Christmas Album?! 
It's so Fun! 

 4. Glee
 I Heart Glee! 
They do almost every song they sing Better than the originals!
And the Christmas songs are no exception!

 5. Point Of Grace
 Saw them in concert back in the day! 
Their Harmony's are out of this world Beautiful!
 Runner Up: Relient K 
You know it's hard for me to stop at 5! :)
Relient K's is one of the funnest Christmas albums out there!
You gotta hear their take on A Partridge In A Pear Tree!
  
And I really wanted to include Hanson, 
but I knew you'd laugh at me!
But I Love their Christmas Album! (Don't tell anyone!) 



2 comments:

Melissa said...

I love Christmas Music! Point of Grace was the first one I listened to this morning! I also saw them in concert! I hope you have a Merry Christmas!
Stopping by via SITS!
Melissa

Robin said...

I'm always looking for some new Christmas music. Thanks for the recommendations. I'll have to check them out.

Happy Sharefest. I hope you have a lovely weekend and happy holidays.