Sunday, June 9, 2013

Give Me Five: Sounds Of Summer


It's hard to believe, but it's June already! 
So whether you are sitting Pool Side, Lake Side, or Ocean Side
you gotta have some hot tunes with you! 
So, to put you in the mood for Summer, here are Five Favorites of mine . . . 

1. California Girls by: Katy Perry
 "California Girls we're unforgettable, 
Daisy Dukes, bikinis on top,
Sunkissed skin, so hot we'll melt your Popsicle" :)

2. Dream Life Life by: Colbie Caillat
"Laying back by the waterside 
with nowhere to go & the Music on,
All I want is my Dream Life to be my real life
How can that be wrong?"

3. Soak Up The Sun by: Sheryl Crow
"I'm gonna soak up the sun, 
gonna tell everyone to lighten up!
I'm gonna tell em that I got no one to blame
every time I feel lame, I'm looking up!"

4. Sunshine And Summertime by: Faith Hill 
"Hey, that's the way we do it, 
New friends and blue skies that never end. 
Hey, that's the way we like it
Good times. Sunshine and Summertime."

5. The Sounds of Summer by: The Beach Boys
Yeah, the whole Album!
Any song by The Beach Boys 
is gonna make it feel like Summer!
Am I right, or am I right?


Ah, the carefree days of Summer! 
I only wish adults had Summer Vacation off like our kids do! 
Well, any of these songs will make it feel like Summer, 
even as your driving to work!
What are some of your Favorite Sounds Of Summer? 

No comments: