Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Give Me Five: Top Tweets of 2013!


As we approach the end of 2013, I looked back through my Twitter feed to find my top 5 Favorite Tweets of the year. Which I guess also qualifies this post as a Twitter Tuesday! It's like a two for one!
No extra charge! :) 

So here they are my top Five Tweets of 2013! 

A good reminder when things aren't going your way: 
1. Eventually all things fall into place. Until then laugh at the confusion, live for the moments, and know everything happens for a reason. (Tweeted by: Epic Women)

2. Life is God's Novel. Let Him write it. Isaac Bashevis Singer (Gods Daughters)

And for a good laugh:
3. You can't make footprints on the sands of time by sitting on your butt . . . and who wants to make butt prints? (Oprah World) 

And you know I have to have something about Books in here:
4. The more you read, the more things you will know. The more that you learn, the more places you'll go. Dr. Seuss (CES Inc)

And one for the New Year:
5. A new day. . . New Mercy & Grace, new possibilities and new opportunities. . . think I'm gonna dive right on in!! (Darlene Zschech)

So here's to 2014! May it be a year of Joy & Happiness for all of us!! And may we have lots of great things to Tweet about! :)