Sunday, June 15, 2014

Happy Fathers Day!

I wanna wish a very Happy Fathers Day to the Best Father in the World! I couldn't have chosen a better Father for my Children. From the birth of our first born he was a hands on Dad! And at every age, I am Awed watching him with them . . .

Father & Sons!!

Daddy & Daughters!!

And we both had great examples of what a good Father should be! Both of our Dads are in Heaven now and we miss them so much! 



They were both Great Men, Great Dads & Great Grandfathers!!!



I am proud my Boys (both engaged now) have such great examples of what a good Man and Father looks like! And my Girls see what a Husband should be!


I don't know what I did to deserve him! I love you Babe, and I hope you have the kind of Father's Day you deserve!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awe so sweet Luv stormy