Thursday, November 20, 2014

Thankful Thursday: Love


I can't tell you how Thankful I am for Love! And this year, for us, Love has been aplenty! Both of my Son's got Engaged this past spring. And my oldest got Married! It was a great day for us all!

Zach & Kendra! 
He popped the Question!

A sneak peek at our son's Beautiful Wedding!
Kyle & Katie!

And I am most Thankful for the Love of My Life! We've been Married over 27 years now. John is way too good to me and takes such good care of me. I wouldn't be who I am today without him!

Us! 
27 Years & Counting! 

I hope you have had a year full of Love as well and that we all continue to! There is nothing more meaningful in Life than giving & receiving Love! The Book One Thousand Gifts by Ann Voskamp that I'm reading this Thanksgiving season, has been a reminder not to take it for Granted!


1 comment:

John said...

Very nice blog. :) 831