Tuesday, June 21, 2016

A Daddy Of A Day!

My husband and I we're both extremely Blessed in the Dad department. Two Good Men! Two Great Grandfathers to our kids! Unfortunately, they both celebrated Father's Day in Heaven. We Miss them and Love them so much . . .

 My Dad taught me the importance of Working Hard & Playing Hard! And Loving Hard!! Thanks for being the Man you were to all of us.

 
My husband has often said, regarding his Father "I am who I am because of the influence you were in my life."

And It has been one of my greatest joys in life watching this man of mine become the Father that he is! He is the best Dad our kids could ever have!

Here in Arizona we are having record breaking heat! As you can see in the above photo it was 123' degrees in the car. On Fathers Day, the actual temperature was 118'!

 We had a cookout & swim party at our Daughter-In-Law's parents house! You can't be outside here right now, unless you're in the water! I call the above pic, taken on Father's Day; Enjoying the "Donkey Days" of Summer! ;) I hope you enjoyed your day as well and that all the Dad's out there felt appreciated! Happy Father's Day!

No comments: