Thursday, July 30, 2009

Now Open

We did it! We made it through the week. We are moved.

Before:

After:

The new store opened today!
It was a lot of hard work, and yes manual labor! But it was all worth it.
(Our District Merchandiser Shannon helping to move the lifestyle images)

(Our biggest challenge was moving the Cash Wrap,
it was heavy solid wood,
Everyone pitched in even our District Manager Amanda,
notice I did my part by taking pictures!) :)

(We hired handy man, Pastor Greg to help us out)

The new store is so cute. I love it.

And this 5 minute commute beats that 25 minute one any day!
I Love being so close to home.

5 comments:

Nancy said...

Congrats on the completed move! The store looks great! I will have to stop by on my next visit. (probably in another month or so)

C. JoyBell C. said...

hee hee heeee....Star, I am tickled following your journeys at your store! :) I get to follow and here about all of it, both on facebook and on here!!! hahaahahaha! :) I am actually quite excited for you that you have moved already! And cute store you got there! :)

C. JoyBell C. said...

happy le cake daaaaayyyy!!!! you've got caaaake!!!! Come pick it up at http://www.lecakeday.blogspot.com !!mwa!1

And you thought I'd leave you out?? Never!!!

Emily said...

Oh it looks so awesome!!! I am so sad I couldn't be there to help with the move and open the new store. I love it you guys!! Great work everyone! I miss you all so much. Star, you're doing such an amazing job.

Becky said...

How exciting! The best feeling is when you have worked SO hard for something, and then can sit back and see the results;)

Thanks so much for stopping by on my SITS day (err..2 weeks ago! I'm playing catch up!)