Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Book Club Meeting


Yes, it's time for the next meeting of Life On The Same Page Book Club. I'm so excited! The meetings are so much fun, and I truly enjoy time with these brilliant, beautiful women! I love the discussion that happens. It actually makes me feel smarter! :) Come be a part of it. . .



The meeting will be held at The Barnes & Noble Cafe at San Tan Village, in Gilbert, Arizona. (That's the mall I work in as well!) It's on Williams Field Rd. & San Tan Village Parkway (or Greenfield) right off the 202 South. Monday, April 19th, at 7:00pm.



The book we are discussing is The Five People You Meet In Heaven by Mitch Albom. It's really an easy read, you could still pick it up & have it read in time for the meeting. It's a small but very powerful book. With lots of topics for discussion: Life, Death, & Heaven. Parenting, Love, Anger, & Forgiveness. You will want to be a part of it.



Some of the women I'm living Life On The Same Page with. . .


Come out & join us!
I really hope to see you there!


4 comments:

Alyna, The Gift Detective said...

I totally got sucked in! The book club, the grapefruit picking, the new job (congrats!), the Easter post...I'm not a parent and I could still relate. :-)

How sweet of your husband to have gotten you your own domain as a present!

If you stop by my blog, I'm actually having a GiftAway for Mother's Day and I welcome your entry! Visit this link for all the details: http://www.thegiftdetective.com/blog/archives/4429

Happy SITS Saturday Sharefest! :-)
~ Alyna

Pam said...

I so wish I could be there. My husband and girls are going to be in Phoenix that week for school vacation week, but I opted to stay home and have the week to myself. I would have loved to have dropped in for the meeting. Looks like an awesome group of women.

Carol said...

I loved Tuesdays with Morrie, I will give it a read. Thanks

hip hip gin gin said...

This looks like such a lovely book club! If I lived in Arizona I would totally be joining you!
That is a great book as well, as always with Mitch Albom books there are many tears and many lessons.