Thursday, November 19, 2009

Thankful Thursday

Yes, It is time once again for Thankful Thursday on the Blog.
I've covered Work, and Love.

Today (And almost Everyday!) :) I am Thankful for my Kids.


I have Four really Great Kids!
Kyle, a party waiting to happen. He's always been a fun kid.
But, also so loving and caring.

Zach, the Thinker. Is smart & Talented.

Erica, is the Princess, (at least in her own mind!)
She loves to read, just like her mom.

Alexia, party girl. A social butterfly.


Even though it is the hardest job there is. I love being a Mom.
My kids mean everything to me.
I am eternally grateful they have come into my life.
God blessed me abundantly when He gave me my Children.

2 comments:

Nancy said...

The first picture you posted is so good - the kids all have such sweet expressions. Love your Thankful Thursday posts.

C. JoyBell C. said...

Your children are so adorable, Star! And those are VERY artistic photo shoots you have there! :)

I've always wanted to sit in one of those square things and take photos upside-down and turning around and all those kinds of stuff! hahhahaha!