Wednesday, December 1, 2010

The 12 Days Of Christmas Movies: It's A Wonderful Life


This month on the Blog I'm celebrating the 12 day's of Christmas through some of my favorite Christmas movies! I love Christmas movies! I've Blogged before about Jingle All The Way which always reminds me of when my boys were little. We try to have Forbis Family Fun Nights where we all stay home & watch the movies we love so much. So I thought I'd share some of my favorite movies of the season with you and why they mean so much to me. Starting with one of the best Christmas movies of all time: It's A Wonderful Life.


Who can forget George Bailey lassos the moon while singing Buffalo Gal, walking Mary home from the dance. He had such a promising future ahead of him, then when things go wrong he wishes he'd never been born. Sadly we've all been there. Only for George, he gets his wish and a great gift! A chance to see what the world would be like without him. He realizes that no man is a failure who has friends! And that one man's life touches so many others. That's something we all need to be reminded of at times. We watch It's A Wonderful life every year, and every year it brings tears to my eyes.

And remember:
"Every time a bell rings an Angel gets his wings!"


No comments: